Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

tirsdag 17. oktober 2017

Altenew build a flower Poinsettia


Hello!
Today I would love to show you a flower I have made from Altenew stamps. It`s a Poinsettia who I only have made one of at this point,just to se how it turned out. 


 I have to say it was really fun to make,but it is a must (for *me* anyway) to use the Misti (stamp platform) And that`s because it was a little tricky to get enough ink on the flower buds. So with the Misti it`s "easy peasy" I could ink the buds again and again into the paper,and the stamp will ink at the accurate same place.


I used two and a half Poinsettia and foam dots to build up the flower.
And I used gold embossing at the edges and gold liquid pearls in the center.Next time I think I will use gold glitter in the center.At christmas there have to be glitter,don`t you think :) There will be more (lots more) flowers,because I will decorate the christmas tree with them. 


The Misti I used is the small one. And it is fabulous. I have ordered the Tim Holtz stamp platform also. So I will come back to review that one to.


I really like Altenew. They have beautiful build up stamps and the shipping is also fast.

Have a nice day...♥

So long...




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar