Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

lørdag 7. oktober 2017

Magnolia doohickeys gingerbread paper house



Hello everyone. I hope you are doing well. 
Wow,it`s been over a year since I have written something here in my blog. I have been bussy and the time fly so fast. Last summer my friend and I build a hobby room (and with that I mean a movie room, that`s one of my hobbies :) who is standing next to my house. Maybe I will take a couple of photos of it later for you to see.
And this spring and summer my friend and I have build an entry (hall) and kitchen in my house. I had a kitchen before :) but now it`s huge. It`s huge here in Norway anyway,but maybe not in the USA :) 
The kitchen looks a bit like a cabin,wood panel on the walls. We are not finish,but I hope it will be before christmas. Or before the beginning of Desember. I think so.....

So,now to the gingerbread paper houses.


I have made 24 of this small houses,because it will be a christmas calendar for my dog. I was thinking of hanging them on the tree with a little treat inside.
The roof have been covered with "snow" and for that I used a snow marker.And when the "snow" gets heated with a heat tool, it`s puff-up.


The dies is from Magnolia. I did not use the wreath and the other tiny bits,just wanted the houses to be more plain without all the stuff.

Here is my little baby (this picture as a puppy)who will get the Christmas calendar.


It`s a Petite Brabancon. They love people and are so funny ♥



I hope to be more active here in my blog and write about "everything and nothing"

Have a nice day ♥

Update: Here is one of my Christmas tree in the kitchen,and the advent calendar houses.


Have a great day ♥



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar