Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

lørdag 2. desember 2017

Paper stamped Lion necklace


This is the first paper necklace I have made and I have to say I am pretty pleased. It was my first try so "perfect" is not the right word here. The necklace is not flat,it has curled a bit.But it is not a big deal,it just give the Lion a tiny bit more life to it.


 The Lion is made by stamping layers from the set by Hero Arts.I really love layering stamps.I had tree layers of the die cut head and glued them together,had some heavy on top so it should dry flat and let it set for hours.Then I glued the stamped Lion on top,let it dry and then I glued a layer on the back.Punced a hole for the jump ring and let it dry overnight.Then I coated two layers of glossy Mod Podge. 


I will also try matte Mod Podge,I think that will be nice.
It is a bit work to make.But it is so much more fun than work I think,so it doesn`t matter :)

And a little note: You can just use scrap paper to make paper jewelry,isn`t that nice..

Have a beautiful first advent weekend ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar