Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

søndag 17. desember 2017

Shrink plastic "jumping jack" Leprechaun


I think this little guy is so fun.A "jumping jack doll"Leprechaun.


And here as a earring.


I just printed out the image and then laid the shrink paper over it and draw.It can be a bit difficult to know how to use the right ink,markers etc...to this and that paper sheets.Some of them "bleed" and some of them smear.


So,some time I can be a tiny frustrated.I have to try and try over and over again to make it right.And the shrink paper is not that cheap.
I know that Sharpie markers,StazOn ink and color pensilc are the best to use,but I want to color layering the images.

Like this:

 I have found a way to color them.It`s not a perfect solution,but it will do.




And I had to have a Santa gnome.It`s just one week unto Christmas.Holy,the time goes so fast.


Have a wonderful Christmas time ♥



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar