Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

torsdag 26. juli 2018

Chocolate balls

This chocolate balls are so delicious.And they are easy and fast to make.I think they tastes like truffles,and are "melt in the mouth" kind of deliciousness.


I use Raw organic Carob powder and Raw organic Cacao powder in the mix.If you don´t have the Carob,just use the Cacao.Carob is more sweet in taste,not so bitter as Cacao.I tried to use only the Carob powder in the mix,but I find it to sweet.So mix them half and half together works great.


I used my Ninja to blend the mix smooth.The Ninja blender I have had it for about two years,and I love it.I use it for smoothies,salads....There is three different jars to use,so it is my favorite blender so far.I have the Vitamix also.Got it just a couple of weeks ago,so have not used it that much.So can not say how much a like it yet.


Store the chocolate balls in glass jars and keep them in the fridge.


So to the recipe: Approx 8 balls

7 Medjool dates,pitted
2 Tbsp Carob powder
2 Tbsp Cacao powder
2 Tbsp Coconut oil (room temperature)
2 Tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Water

Have all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Roll into balls and dip them in Carob powder or Coconut flakes or both....


Have a beautiful day ♥


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar