Matblogstoppen

Matbloggtoppen

mandag 23. april 2018

Hand painted ceramic animal necklace and earrings

Again,"long time no see" The days flies away.It is difficult to manage "everything" every day or often. The people who manage it,must be Superwoman or Superman.Maybe they have some magic vitamins or something.I don´t know....

But here is something that I know for sure,and that is:I am in love with these ceramic animals!I have got some adorable hand painted ceramic animals necklace and earrings in my shop.

I begin with this Toad.This Toad is so realistic and adorable.

And this Deer,so adorable.
.
And this Elephant,so beautiful.

This Sloth,oh my so adorable.

Chickadee,so beautiful.

Pug,so incredible adorable.

Bulldog,what a cutie.

I have one for myself too :) This cute little prince frog.

He is so adorable,don´t you think?

I have a cotton rope on mine.And do you know why? Belive it or not,I am hyper allergic to metal,including pure gold.A jewelry maker who is allergic to all metal,it is a little funny (and a tiny bit strange)

You can hang a charm on it,for example on the side of the rope.So that is very nice.

I will get this alternative in my shop too,soon.I think it is many people out there,who are sensitive to metal.


And here is some beautiful ceramic earrings:



There is plenty more of these beautiful ceramic animals in my Etsy shop: ALMrozarka.

Have a lovely day ♥


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar